Saturday, April 07, 2007
Not so suddenly
Well, it's been over a month now that I have been in SoCal (Southern California). Originally, I was scheduled to be in training for about one week in Long Beach, but then I decided to upgrade my flight instructor ratings. This was supposed to take still only about a week or so, but it has turned out to be over a month and then some. I could still be out here for another month as things progress...or not. I have been waiting to do a checkride (oral and flight exam) for my MEI (Multi-Engine Instructor) certificate for over a week now. I have been at the Long Beach everyday for over 30 days--just studying for my instructor upgrades. Well, my instructor who is helping get to the next instructor level is calling me back to work. More later, if I can sneak away from the training room...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment